THOMAS JEFFERSON PEDIATRICS / PM&R RESIDENCY
CREATING FUTURE LEADERS OF PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION
The TJUH Pediatrics / PM&R Residency is pioneering the field of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine through dedication and commitment to you, our future residents. We offer a unique five-year residency program and an unparalleled educational experience designed to provide the best training experience. Here you’ll learn from nationally recognized faculty, accelerating your growth both as an expert and as a caring physician.
LEARN ABOUT US
Making a Difference
“Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” Ever since 1996, the TJUH Pediatrics / PM&R Residency has been providing trainees with a rich and diverse learning environment. Knowledge, compassion, and hands-on experience have always been at our core, and we’re proud of the extensive resources and learning opportunities available within the residency training program.
“My philosophy of life is exceedingly simple: be fair to everyone; do as much good as you can...”
Alfred I. duPont
Take a look at some of the stories that touch our hearts and inspire us to do what we do.
- Tue, Mar 28Atlanta Marriott MarquisMar 28, 8:00 AM – Mar 31, 8:00 AMAtlanta Marriott Marquis, 265 Peachtree Center Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAThe APPD Annual Spring Meeting provides members with the opportunity to network and learn what’s new in medical education curriculum. Learn best practices of medical education across the continuum, explore innovative educational approaches, and enjoy networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Thu, Apr 27Walter E Washington Convention CenterApr 27, 8:00 AM – May 01, 8:00 AMWalter E Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001, USAPediatric Academic Societies (PAS) connects thousands of pediatricians and other health care providers worldwide. This international gathering offers opportunities for a global audience of physician-scientists, clinicians, and educators to share research and explore new ideas.
- Wed, May 17Minneapolis, MN
- Fri, Jun 30Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wed, Aug 02Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorldAug 02, 7:00 AM EDT – Aug 05, 7:00 AM EDTRenaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, 6677 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USAThe Amputee Coalition celebrates its diverse community and aims to fully engage all people living with limb loss and limb difference to build a collective voice on critical issues impacting the community and to elevate the organization’s mission.
- Sun, Sep 10Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile
- Fri, Oct 20Walter E Washington Convention Center
- Mon, Oct 30Hilton AtlantaOct 30, 6:00 PM – Nov 02, 6:00 PMHilton Atlanta, 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303This is the LARGEST interdisciplinary rehab research conference in the world, Progress in Rehabilitation Research. The Annual Conference delivers an abundance of valuable tools, nonstop content about chronic disabling conditions, and networking opportunities to ACRM members and the rehab community.
- Wed, Nov 15Ernest N. Morial Convention CenterNov 15, 8:00 AM – Nov 19, 8:00 AMErnest N. Morial Convention Center, 900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130, USAThe largest gathering of PM&R physicians, featuring innovative learning opportunities, non-stop networking, and a variety of educational opportunities, all dedicated to the diverse clinical and practice interests of today's physiatrists.